First name is required!
Last name is required!
Please Select a gender!
Please enter contact number!
Please provide a valid number!
Please enter Vaild contact lenght!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 7 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Women – Sneakers
Keywords: women footwear; online shoes shopping
If there is one shoe style that has always ruled the casual footwear scene, it’s the sneaker. Uber-cool, comfortable and chic, sneakers are a must-have for every wardrobe. Choose from the best of brands and get the right pair of sneakers for yourself, only with Metro Shoes. Online shoes shopping was never this easy!
- Sneakers are primarily designed as athletic shoes, but are not worn as everyday casual footwear.
- They typically have a flexible sole and an upper part, along with laces for fastenings.
- The soles are made of rubber or synthetic material, and the uppers are made of canvas, leather or synthetic materials.
- Low top sneakers are known for their ankle-baring minimal design. Perfect for semi-formal occasions when you need a funky accessory for your formal attire.
- High top sneakers are an important element of the athleisure trend running hot right now. Pair them with loose joggers, shorts, and sporty skirts for a cool look.
- Slip on sneakers are stylish, comfortable and available in a variety of designs. Opt for these when you want a pretty look without pain.
- When it comes to women’s footwear, white sneakers are the go-to shoes for a casual event. Paired with skirts, palazzos, dresses and denims, the overall look of the outfit is heightened with white sneakers.
- If you’re in the mood for a bold look, opt for reds, greens, pink and yellow sneakers. A pop of colour to set an instant statement.
- If classic is your choice, then you can’t be wrong with blue, or black sneakers.